St. Thomas Answers, Yes.
1. A new Heaven and Earth, Isaiah 65:17
2. First Heaven and Earth passed away. Apoc. 21:1
3. Wherein justice dwells according to His promises 2 Pet. 3:13
4. Man naturally loves the World as a creature of God and is part of it, from its clay, so to speak, so he desires its good. Therefore his natural desire is for its happiness to be attained and this will not happen until the World is improved by renewal.
Bodily things served man in 2 ways:
1. By sustaining bodily life. This is not necessary in glorified man because the divine power which glorifies the soul will make his body completely incorruptible.
2. By enabling him to know God. From visible creatures. Rom. 1:20. This will not be necessary with respect to intellectual knowledge because intellect will immediately see God by His essence.
But it will be necessary for the World to be renewed with respect to the senses which are not capable to attain or see the Divine Essence.
Thus they will be satisfied in a proportionate manner as they can’t see God immediately, but only through His physical effects, which are:
1. Glorified Body of Christ
2. Glorified Bodies of the Blessed
3. Other physical bodies of the World thus renewed by perfection & Glory, but no change in what is really consisted.
Therefore the renewal of World corresponds to glorification of man.